Enrollment in South Atlantic Bank goMobile.
Enrollment in South Atlantic Bank goMobile is via NetTeller, our online banking service. Therefore, in order to use our mobile banking app, you must be enrolled in NetTeller. If you are not a NetTeller user, visit your branch to sign up.
With South Atlantic Bank goMobile, you can view transactions, transfer funds, and pay bills using your web-enabled cell phone. Text mobile banking is also available so you can check your account balances and see recent transactions via text! (Separate enrollment required. See below for details.)
The South Atlantic Bank goMobile app is FREE and can be downloaded for AndroidTM and iPhoneTM cell phones. Users of other cell phones (Blackberry, for example) can access goMobile from the URL mobile.southatlanticbank.com . AndroidTM and iPhoneTM users will see an enhanced screen, while other users will see the classic screen. Both are very easy to use.
Enhanced Screen Classic Screen
To enroll in Mobile Banking:
- Log onto NetTeller.
- Select Options > Mobile Settings > Mobile Web Settings.
- Complete the following items:
- Enable web access for your mobile device.
- Select "YES" to Receive Text Messages (if you opt not to receive text messages, you will not receive confirmations for enrollment, transfers, or bill payments. Depending on your carrier and level of wireless service, standard wireless carrier charges apply for text messages received from goMobile. Consult your carrier for details.)
- Enter your mobile number.
- Select your wireless provider.
- Select the accounts you wish to access via goMobile. (The first account is automatically selected. You may de-select it if you desire.)
- Click Submit.
- When you click Submit, you will be asked to confirm your information.
- Check I accept these full terms and conditions.
- Select Confirm.
- When you click Confirm, the confirmation screen appears. If you opted to receive text alerts, you will receive a confirmation text message with the URL for South Atlantic Bank goMobile. The URL is mobile.southatlanticbank.com .
To enroll in Mobile Text Banking
Mobile Text Banking service enables you to text to learn your account balance for a specific account or for all your enrolled accounts. You can also text to see the last 4 transactions on a specific account or for all your enrolled accounts. The mobile text service is free, but your carrier's standard rates may apply.
After you complete the enrollment screen for mobile banking, select Mobile Text Settings. If you're enrolling at another time, log into NetTeller, and select Options > Mobile Settings > Mobile Text Settings.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Select your mobile provider.
- Check the accounts you wish to access via text.
- Create a Mobile Short Name for each one. (The Mobile Short Name is the name that you will include in the text to request information for a specific account. Enter your short names in the boxes by the list of accounts.)
- Click Submit.
When you select Submit, a confirmation screen will appear.
- Select I accept these full terms and conditions.
- Select Confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation message to the cell phone you selected for Mobile Text Settings.
- You must text YES to the message sent to your mobile device for your enrollment to be completed.
Mobile Text Commands – Text to 89549
Bal = All Account Balances
Bal Acct Name = Single Account Balance
Hist = All Accounts Recent Activity
Hist Acct Name = Single Account Activity
Help = displays all the commands on the screen
Stop = Cancel (stops text messaging service)
Texts are not case sensitive.
Downloading the iPhoneTM App
Downloading the AndroidTM App
Access the URL mobile.southatlanticbank.com and you will see the Landing Page.
Classic Screen users should enter your NetTeller ID and password. You may be prompted for your personal security questions. If you are, answer the questions and click Submit.
AndroidTM and iPhoneTM users can navigate to the URL or use their downloaded app to access goMobile. Enter your NetTeller ID and click Submit. Notice that your personal image appears. Its appearance lets you know that you have accessed the legitimate South Atlantic Bank goMobile app and not an imposter. Enter your password and click Login.
South Atlantic Bank goMobile Functions
- Locations. You can search for our Locations without logging in, or you can log in.
- View Alerts. When you click on View Alerts, a list of your alerts displays. In the Classic Screen, View Alerts will display only if a message is waiting for you.
- Transactions. To view transactions, go to My Accounts.
- Transfers. Select Transfers to move funds between your South Atlantic Bank accounts that are enrolled in the service. (One-time immediate transfers can be made using Mobile Banking.) A confirmation message and number will display after the transfer. If you selected Receive Text Message Alerts when enrolling in South Atlantic Bank goMobile, you will receive a text message to confirm the transfer as well.
- Bill Pay. Select Bill Pay to make one-time bill payments through goMobile. The payment date is immediate unless entered on a non-processing day such as a holiday. The payment will process at the next bill payment processing time, just as if you made the payment via NetTeller. A confirmation message will display after the transfer. If you selected Receive Text Message Alerts when enrolling in South Atlantic Bank goMobile, you will receive a text message to confirm the payment as well.
Frequently Asked Questions for South Atlantic Bank goMobile.
Q. What are the restrictions on the type of mobile devices that can be used with South Atlantic Bank goMobile?
A. South Atlantic Bank goMobile works with any web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic. If your phone is not web-enabled or if your mobile network does not allow secure SSL traffic, it may not work with the app. You may need to contact your carrier to determine if its network allows secure SSL traffic.
Q. What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
A. With South Atlantic Bank goMobile, you can:
- View transaction history
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- View alerts
Q. How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was entered successfully?
A. If you have elected to receive text alerts, each time you make a transfer or bill payment, a confirmation Text Message is sent to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation text message, double check to make sure the transaction went through via NetTeller.
Q. What if I no longer want to be a mobile user?
A. Visit SouthAtlanticBank.com and log into NetTeller. Then Select Options > Mobile Settings > De-select Activate Mobile Banking Access > Click Agree.
Q. What happens if I lose my mobile device?
A. Because your account data is not stored on your mobile device, your information cannot
be stolen. When you replace your device, simply edit your Mobile Settings in NetTeller and
make any changes to the Wireless Provider and/or Phone Number.
Q. Can I add a new Bill Payment Payee via mobile banking?
A. No. Functionality in the mobile banking app is limited to sending payments to already established payees in NetTeller. To add a new payee, log in to NetTeller, select Bill Payment, and follow the instructions. You will then be able to submit payments to that payee via your mobile device in the future.
Q. What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
A. When you complete a transaction from your mobile device (bill payment, funds transfer, etc.) you will receive a Text Message as confirmation that the transaction was successful. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
Q. What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
A. If you simply get a new phone but keep the same phone number and provider, no changes on your part are necessary. If you switch providers and/or phone numbers, log in to your NetTeller account via the Internet and update your information on the Options > Mobile Settings page. You will not receive text messages regarding Mobile Banking transactions if your phone number is not correct.
Q. How can I search for a transaction?
A. GoMobile does not have search capabilities, but you will be able to view 15 days' worth of transaction history on your mobile device. To view transactions beyond 15 days, use NetTeller.
Q. Can I use any mobile device to access my accounts?
A. Yes. You can access your accounts via any mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic. The only difference is that text messages will be sent to the phone number entered when you enrolled in mobile banking, not the device from which you perform a transaction.
Q. How do I delete a Bill Payment that I set up through my mobile device?
A. You must log in to the internet-based NetTeller ID and delete the payment from the main menu of the Bill Pay module.
Q. When I try to enter an amount for a bill payment or transfer, I can't enter any
numbers, only letters. Why?
A. Check your phone's settings to make sure you don't have alpha-only enabled on the keypad.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mobile Text
Q. Can I enroll for Mobile Text from my mobile device?
A. No. Enrollment for Mobile Text must be completed within your traditional NetTeller site.
Q. How do I get information for a specific account?
A. During the enrollment process, you must designate a mobile short name for each enrolled account. This short name must be included in the text request to get account specific information.
For example, to learn the account balance for an account with the short name of "Ours" you would text the following: Ours bal to 89549. Remember that texts are not case sensitive.
Q. How do I un-enroll for Mobile Text?
A. Un-enrollment can be accomplished in one of two ways. You can log in to your traditional NetTeller site and de-select the enroll option or you can text STOP to 89549.